Glen Grant, founded in 1840, is widely considered to be one of the finest single malts whiskies and is one of the few named after its original owner, Major James Grant, who also built Glen Grant No2 (later renamed Caperdonich Distillery) across the road. The distilley used to belong to the Chivas and Glenlivet Group, property of Seagram, was bought by the Campari group in 2006.
From esteemed producers Glen Grant, one of the few distilleries to be named after its founder, comes this bottling by Berry Brothers and Rudd. The whisky was distilled in 1995 and aged for 18 years before being released in 2013. This is a classic Speyside whisky with notes of vanilla, hot buttered toast, citrus peel, honey and a subtle almond and sweet spice note on the finish.
Cask Ref: 85138